ant-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Labatte <labat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a task to precompile JSPs with tomcat?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:48:15 GMT
I downloaded and compiled the jspc task. It worked just fine, *except*
it put all the .java files derived from the .jsp files in a single
directory.

Now suppose you use the same name for different .jsp files, i.e. you
have many index.jsp files in various directories within the srcdir path.
This means that only the last index.java will be left in the destdir
(all others being silently overwritten).

Can jspc be instructed to create sub-directories, or to rename
duplicated files? Is there a work-around for this other than ensuring
that every jsp has an unique name?