ant-user mailing list archives

From Barry Jia <b...@brightspark.com>
Subject Help , How to
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:30:34 GMT

I have two simple questions, who has done that before?

1: about delete, how to delete dirs with wildcard. for example, my current
dir is : tmp\
    in the tmp, there are a file and dir, I just want to delete the dirs and
subdirs begin with xyz, e.g. xyz1 xyz2, etc.

2: still in the \tmp, there is file call xxxx.123, this is the unique file
which has extension name .123,
   I want to take this file name(extension name is .123) as a argment of my
next command, how to get the file name which has extension name .123
(suppose there is only 1 file with .123 ext name.