ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Saxtoft" ...@sondagsavisen.dk>
Subject RE: Java Tools for eXtreme Programming covers junitreport was Re: tutorials on junitreport?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:11:19 GMT
> I saw it in a bookstore, and it looked like half of it
> was an API reference.  Can you verify this?
Yes, that's true. And it's the API that at least Ant and JUnit lacks.
Hightower has really done a good job making this API. Compare with the
Ant API:
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/api/packages.html
I know which I prefer. And JUnit has very few descriptions. So this API
is what the other API's should have been.

The rest of the book is also very good. I knew a little bit of Ant
before I bought the book, so I can't say how good it is for new users,
but it gives you one place with everything needed to start developing.

Thomas