ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Please help!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:28:28 GMT
--- "Callaghan, Tom" <TomCallaghan@roberthalf.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for your sugestions Paul.  I tried: -
>
> <taskdef name="ddinit" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit"/>
>
> And also,
>
> <taskdef name="ddinit" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit"
> classpath="${weblogic}/>
>
> But get, as output, the error: -
>
> build.xml [32] You must not specify name or value together with file or
> resource.

Is either <taskdef> above the actual text at line 32 in your build file?
That error comes from Definer.java, and I don't see how you'd be getting
it with either of those.  If neither is, could you post what line 32
really is?

> Also to use the task def I`ve wrote: -
>
>     <target name="ejbdesc" depends="javac">
>         <ddinit>
>             <arg value="${packageroot}"/>
>         </ddinit>
>     </target>
>
> Is this the correct way to pass and argument to the class file specified
> in <taskdef>    ?

Is there documentation provided for the task?  That's where you'd need to
look for how to use it (once you've finally gotten it successfully
taskdef'd).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)