ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject 1.4.1 binary is really 1.3?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:25:11 GMT
I just grabbed ant 1.4.1, the binary tar.gz file.  When I opened it up and
ran ant -version I get:
>ant -version
Ant version 1.3 compiled on March 2 2001

This really doesn't seem right.  On top of that I can't figure out how to get
the javac task to compile large numbers of files, ~690.  When I try the
system runs out of resources.  The docs say I can use fork or
memoryMaximumSize, but when I try and run ant I get an error telling me the
javac task doesn't support that option.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe