ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Freeware xml viewer?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:42:06 GMT
On 19 Dec, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Unless the NetBeans build.xml editor has improved in the past 6 months or
> so, I highly recommend against it.  The reformatting of build.xml is very
> annoying to say the least, and the aesthetics and formatting are important
> aspects to me.
> Having <target depends="init" name="compile"> is *bad* in my opinion.  It
> alphabetizes element attribute names (or used to).
> Has it improved?

Yes. There is a new XML module which is an add-on to Netbeans that does not
change the order of the XML. It currently still considered beta, though, if
it matters any.

Laurent Duperval <>

Vous vendez vos brosses comme une chiffe!
                                             -Achille Talon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message