ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stacy J. Prowell" <sprow...@cs.utk.edu>
Subject Using ANTLR with multiple targets.
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:53:26 GMT
I'm new to ant, and I could not find the answer to this question in
the ant documentation or FAQ.

I have a large project containing several ANTLR grammars.  I want to
use the ant ANTLR task to compile these to java source and then
compile the java source.  What I would like to do is the following:

<antlr outputdirectory="${build.build}" target="**/*.g" />

Obviously this won't work, but is there a way I can list the files
and then apply the antlr task to each of the files in the list?  I
couldn't find a way to do this with filesets, nor could I find a task
to iterate over a list of files, but I could have missed something.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance,
--
Stacy Prowell
Research Associate Professor