ant-user mailing list archives

From ringo.des...@mediagenix.com
Subject RE: Code format validation
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:16:56 GMT
> Similar settings are available for other editors - my
> preference currently
> being IDEA. It would be really nice if someone extracted the
> code for this
> from eclipse because it could be really useful rather than
> relying on IDEs.

I agree. I don't know how easy it is to extract the code from Eclipse
though. First of all, all the Java tools may build on top of the abstract
syntax tree representation that the Eclipse Java plugins have. I suspect
that the "Organize imports" functionality manipulates this syntax tree. I
think this means that it is tightly coupled to this Java source
representation... :-/

Ringo