ant-user mailing list archives

From Rubun Tang <rt...@algorithmics.com>
Subject RE: recursive deletion using ftp task
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:58:28 GMT
Kevin.

My apologies. I've mistaken the ftp task with the telnet task I've been
working on.
Check out the API-Doc for FTPClient, they do have a method for directory
removal.

http://www.savarese.org/oro/developers/docs/NetComponents/api/com/oroinc/net
/ftp/FTPClient.html

hope this helps.

Rubun T

-----Original Message-----
From: kwong@royalsunalliance.co.nz [mailto:kwong@royalsunalliance.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:26 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: recursive deletion using ftp task

Rubun,

What I want is the ftp task can remove empty directories on the server just
like
the delete task with the includeEmptyDirs="true" attribute does.

I have checked through the source code in the ftp class and there is no
reference anywhere to perform a remove directory method with the FTPClient
object.

Regards,
Kevin.

Rubun Tang <rtang@algorithmics.com> on 25/01/2002 09:08:29 AM