ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dynamically assembled classpath
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:17:39 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Chambery" <tchambery@hotmail.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: dynamically assembled classpath

> I'm feeling kind of dumb here, but I can't the desired results.  Given an
> ant.properties that has these vars:
>
> project.root=.
> weblogic.home=d:/programs/weblogic
> #websphere.home=d:/WebSphere/AppServer
>
> I tried assembling the classpath thusly:
>
> <path id="foo.classpath">

And somewhere before these lines is a property-definition I guess?

<property file="ant.properties"/>

And "ant -verbose" tells you it is reading this file?

>   <fileset dir="${weblogic.home}">
>       <patternset>
>            <include name="${weblogic.home}/lib/**/*.jar"
if="weblogic.home"/>

And you should remove ${weblogic.home}/ from your "include name", since
these names are resolved relative to the dir specified in fileset, so this
would result in trying to find
${weblogic.home}/${weblogic.home}/lib/**/*.jar which looks wrong.

Nico