ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Hunter <ian.hun...@cartezia.com>
Subject Re: Why doesn't 'available' work?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:51:48 GMT
Sorted. I didn't realise that <available> has to be part of a target. I'd
placed it under <project> and ..... syntax error!

Two points...

1. I can't see why <available> can't be under <project>; isn't it logically
the same as setting a property. [I sense this may be old ground :-]

2. How do I find the allowed nesting of tags. Is there a DTD or other
document which would help me in this kind of situation?

Sorry to have caused trouble.

Ian

BTW : To those who develop/maintain ANT - Its the BEES-KNEES - thanks.

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Ian Hunter <ian.hunter@cartezia.com> wrote:
> When I use <available> I get a syntax error.

Probably because you are using the wrong syntax 8-)

Could you send us how you are trying to use it and what kind of syntax
error Ant gives you?

Stefan