ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Start/Restart
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:58:54 GMT
You could always hack this sort of thing with creating/destroying "dummy"
files to let you know where things are, or mark state in a properties file
using <propertyfile> and such.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Krueger, Tom" <Tom_Krueger@jeffersonwells.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: Start/Restart

I was hoping to use it for more than builds, due to Ant having alot of,
if not all the functionality I need with the exception of Start/Restart.

I was looking to have it kick off jobs such as unloading data.  If the
second step in the process fails, I don't want to redo the successful
steps (unload data as an example).

Thanks for the help.