ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Why are there paths and filesets?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:18:32 GMT
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Jens v. P. <developer@jevopi.de> wrote:

>   In my case - and I still think it's a very common one - I have to
>   add all libraries and classes defined in the classpath into one
>   zip.

I've never felt the need to do so before, so maybe it isn't that
common 8-)

Anyway, you can convert a path to a fileset as long as you have a
common root directory for your components.  It may be a little tricky,
but you can use pathconvert to translate the path into a property that
contains all components in a comma separated list.  Using this
property expanded as the value for a fileset's includes attribute
should do the trick (it is Diane's, I just remembered it 8-).

Stefan