ant-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Katzenberger <>
Subject Re: build file gallery for new ant users?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:05:46 GMT
Hello Simon,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:38:40 -0600, "Chappell, Simon P"
<> wrote:

>As I remember the exchange it was more about creating a generic build
>file. That might well be a worthy and useful project, but I'm more
>interested in short, specific, commented, build files that are suitable
>for beginners.

Currently, the project mentioned (Ant Heap, contains build files and docs
suitable for beginners, plus some bestpractice doc. Just visit to the
files section:

At the moment, I am discussing with Jeff Turner how that open source
project can maintain and provide a *collection* of build files that
are both suitable for beginners and provide something for quite
elaborate projects, too.

Hope this helps,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>