ant-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Katzenberger <rf...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: build file gallery for new ant users?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:05:46 GMT
Hello Simon,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:38:40 -0600, "Chappell, Simon P"
<Simon.Chappell@landsend.com> wrote:

>As I remember the exchange it was more about creating a generic build
>file. That might well be a worthy and useful project, but I'm more
>interested in short, specific, commented, build files that are suitable
>for beginners.

Currently, the project mentioned (Ant Heap,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/antheap) contains build files and docs
suitable for beginners, plus some bestpractice doc. Just visit to the
files section:

At the moment, I am discussing with Jeff Turner how that open source
project can maintain and provide a *collection* of build files that
are both suitable for beginners and provide something for quite
elaborate projects, too.

Hope this helps,
Rolf