ant-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Matocha" <dmato...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem using Ant 1.4.1 on EBCDIC System
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:53:25 GMT
Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the reply on the ant-user forum.  I've run with the 12-12
nightly build and I was able to get by the previous problem.  However, my
new problem has to do with an IOException in the ant/java code.  I've
spoken with the developer of the shell script and he says he suspects a
problem in the guts of Ant.  Specifically he says:

My <xalantest> // XSLTestAntTask does write out a .properties file, which
it then expects the underlying test class to -load when it actually runs (a
hoakey but effective way to pass data back & forth without compile
dependencies, etc.), but it seems like the file's already been written out
fine, and the test doesn't seem to have started yet, so it must be Ant's
execution.

Anyway, here's the resulting output:  (See attached file: smoke2.out)

Any ideas?  Thanks again in advance.....

Regards,
Derek Matocha
International Business Machines Corporation
XML/XALAN, Language Environment, C/C++ RTL Development
z/OS
Work Number:  (845) 435 - 1706
e-mail:  dmatocha@us.ibm.com