ant-user mailing list archives

From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: How to use BuildLogger?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:25:45 GMT

Would be great to have this kind of DefaultLogger and MailLogger in the
(very near :-))) ) future.

Toni

MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Anton Grimm
Abt. IDP (SoftwareProduktionsumgebungen)
Dachauerstr.667
80995 M√ľnchen

Tel.:      089/1580-1054
Fax:      089/1580-911054
E-Mail: Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de

                    "Erik Hatcher"

                    <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolu        An:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    tions.com>                       Kopie:

                                                     Thema:  Re: Antwort: Re: How to use BuildLogger?

                    07.12.01 17:58

                    Bitte antworten an "Ant

                    Users List"

Stefan,

My patch to DefaultLogger (still sitting in the queue somewhere) addresses
this somewhat allowing a DefaultLogger subclass to grab what is being
logged
and do whatever it likes with it, so a subclass could write a file and
still
see the results.  Not to mention the fact that we could (and I have...  its
waiting for my DefaultLogger patch to go through) obsolete the e-mail build
results FAQ entry..... I have a MailLogger that still outputs to the
console
and e-mails the results at the end.

    Erik