ant-user mailing list archives

From kevin.schm...@convergys.com
Subject Simple question...
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:43:43 GMT
How do I prompt a user for name/password in an Ant script???
I dont want to use javascript or any other scripting language, just pure
java answer please...
Im sure someone has already written an option task for this...

     Thanks!
     -Kevin Schmidt
     Cincinnati, OH

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or