ant-user mailing list archives

From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: Re: creating files
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:44:29 GMT

I create a Readme-File with the following content

     December 11 2001 / 1320: deployed version of MXAvis is 0.9.5

using

    <exec
        executable="echo"
                failonerror="true"
                os="Linux"
                output="${global.was.vhost.dir}/
${ant.project.name}/Readme.txt"

        <env key="WAS_HOME" value="${global.was.dir}"/>
        <arg value="${TODAY} / ${TSTAMP}: deployed version of
${ant.project.name} is ${ant.project.version}"/>
    </exec>

Maybe not very nice, but it works.

Toni

MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Anton Grimm
Abt. IDP (SoftwareProduktionsumgebungen)
Dachauerstr.667
80995 M√ľnchen

Tel.:      089/1580-1054
Fax:      089/1580-911054
E-Mail: Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de

                    "Erik Hatcher"

                    <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolu        An:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    tions.com>                       Kopie:

                                                     Thema:  Re: creating files

                    11.12.01 12:06

                    Bitte antworten an "Ant

                    Users List"

One thing I've done is build a properties file using <propertyfile> and
incorporated that into the web application WAR file, and created a Taglib
display the version information in JSP files.

    Erik