ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Blevins" <dblev...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Silent execution of targets
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:08:40 GMT
Hi Erik,

You'll have to excuse my second post.  It seems my procmail script was a bit
buggy, so didn't get your first (or second) reply.  I checked the ant-user
logs and found your replies.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.  The -quiet option works pretty
slick.  I'm definitely interested in the BuildLogger route also.

Thanks!
David