ant-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Alexeyev" <Oleg.Alexe...@Arcadia.spb.ru>
Subject RE: visual source safe
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:23:01 GMT

I saw that in the help for Project History Option dialog, when Show History
is invoked for a directory. Also, D<date> can be specified there.

> If only I could invoice Bill for the wasted time.

:))

So, now it works from command line, but still doesn't from ant? When I use
vssget task I don't add L to the label name, the task implementation does
this.

--oleg