ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Log4j xml config evaluation
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:12:33 GMT
Sorry, I didn't emphasize that I meant log4j *XML* files. I'd define
evaulating a log4j XML file as 1) determing that it's a valid XML file
according to the log4j dtd, and 2) when applied it will result in a valid
log4j configuration (i.e. all appenders defined for the categories exist
etc. I guess part 2 of my definition applies to a log4j property file as
well).

--

Thomas