ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zawadzki" <...@urbancode.com>
Subject RE: Tar task weird behavior on Linux
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 16:45:05 GMT
I opened up the .gz file in windows using winZip.  The funny thing is that
if the Ant script runs on windows then it produces a .gz file that contain a
.tar file.  It's only if I run the ant script on Linux that .gz file
contains a .tar[1] file.  Shouldn't the two .gz files (the one produced on
windows and the one produced on Linux) be exactly the same at the binary
level?

Thanks,
--Maciej