ant-user mailing list archives

From "J. Matthew Pryor" <matthew_pr...@versata.com>
Subject RE: manifest class path
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:36:57 GMT
I am a bit confused by exactly what support for Class-Path there is in the current version
of Ant

Is it that the Jar task should just leave Class-Path entries alone in a manifest I supply
?

Or is there some expanded support whereby I can specify the set of dependent Jars and the
Jar task will add/update the manifest to make the Class-Path entry correct ?

Thanks for any clarification. I have searched ant-user and ant-dev without too much success

Cheers,
Matthew