ant-user mailing list archives

From "Donnie Hale" <don...@haleonline.net>
Subject RE: jar task bug??
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:20:34 GMT
Another comment on this. I noticed this quite a while back. While the
manifest that ends up in the .jar file looks strange with the classpath line
appearing on multiple lines, it doesn't cause any problems in terms of class
not found errors when I deploy a .ear file under WebLogic 6.1. So I've just
left it as-is with the funny-looking line(s) in the manifest.

FWIW...

Donnie