ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: some new ant user questions
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:48:08 GMT
> - is "." relative to the build.xml file, or relative to the
> current working directory?
It is relative to the buildfile.
> - is that true for all relative paths?
Yes, as far as I know.
> - is there a simple recipe to get ant to only build in my current
> directory or below
as opossed to what? ant, by default, will look for a build.xml file in the
current directory (or the supplied buildfile through the -buildfile command
line option). It will then do execute whatever is specifed in the build
file.
> - is there a simple recipe to use a different classpath depending
> on what machine on
> or on what OS i'm on?
For path and classpath stuctures, check the manual in the sectiom Using Ant
> Path-like structures. The section should answer most of your questions
regarding claspaths.

Hope this helps.

Ylan Segal.