ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: build file gallery for new ant users?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:28:57 GMT
Rolf,

I just downloaded the best practices from the mentioned link.. I like them!.
I think this is a very good start and I have some input I want to pass to
you as well (If you are interested, of course).
Where is the conversation for this taking place? In this list? In the
sourceforge forums? Another list?
Let me know.

Cheers,

Ylan Segal.