ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Madsen" <Steve.Mad...@motiva.com>
Subject JUnit XML formatter corruption
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:40:06 GMT
When running a suite of unit tests on Solaris (Ant 1.4), I see the
following error when <JUnitReport> is run:

[junitreport] The file <...> is not a valid XML document. It is possibly
corrupted.

Looking in the file reveals an extra ">" character at the very end, on a
line by itself.  This does not happen when running the same test suite
on Windows 2000 (Ant 1.4).

I've looked in the mailing list archives, scoured Google and read
through the code.  I can't for the life of me see how this could happen.

Does this behavior ring a bell with anyone?

--
Steve Madsen  <steve.madsen@motiva.com>