ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vishweshwar, Ghanakota" <GVishwesh...@firstam.com>
Subject mapper support for filesets
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 02:06:43 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way to make fileset support mappers? The situation is this.
we have "xxx-ejb-jar.xml" in "descriptor" directory and I want to include
this in jar as "ejb-jat.xml". I am wondering if there is a better way than
copying to a temp location.

thanks,
vishu

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/03/01 18:07:43
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF
THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
 IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS
MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY
FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."