ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guillory, Stanford" <guill...@vignette.com>
Subject JUnit task: setUp() called before every test method
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:39:17 GMT

I am using the junit task. However, I am noticing that the
setUp() method of my TestCase classes is being called
before every testX() method in the class, as opposed to
once before all the testX() methods are called.

This appears quite wrong, but I haven't looked into whether
it's an ant junit task thing or a junit thing. Any ideas
as to what I'm doing wrong? I use the batch test feature
of junit, and use the dynamic test suite construction method,
i.e, every TestCase class has a suite() method that supplies
the name of the TestCase class so that all the methods
starting with "test" are gathered through reflection.

Thanks,
Stanford S. Guillory