ant-user mailing list archives

From "McVeigh, Ryan" <rmcve...@vignette.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar and issues with class loading?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:30:23 GMT
No, I have not gotten it working with the ejbjar task, I just live with the
warnings.

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jepp, Daniel [mailto:Daniel.Jepp@drkw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:57 AM
To: 'McVeigh, Ryan'
Cc: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: ejbjar and issues with class loading?

But Ryan, I too am using the ejbtask and needed to do the manipulation of
the compiled classes to pass to <wlclaspath>.

Have you got it working with <ejbjar> withought having to move the classes?
If so how did you make the <wlclasspath> contain all the source except the
ejb interfaces etc. I tried this with a filest to no avail...

Dan