ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject how to start a DOS process in parallel to ant
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:16:12 GMT
Hi, there:

is there any way to let the last echo target get executed without stopping
weblogic?
The problem I am facing now is that the last echo target gets displayed only
after I stop weblogic in another DOS shell. My goal is to implement a
parallel process of weblogic while ant script continues.

	<target name="deploy2Weblogic" depends="init">
		<antcall target="createWlsJ2eeApps"/>
		<copy todir="${WC_HOME}">
			<fileset
dir="${DELIVERABLE_DIR}${FILE_SEP}Weblogic"/>
		</copy>
		<exec dir="${WC_HOME}" executable="cmd" os="Windows 2000">
 		 	<arg line="/c start startWeblogic.cmd"/>
		</exec>
		<echo message="Build Finished"/>
	</target>

Appreciate your help.

Jerry

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.