ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject RE: Setting Location of Jikes inside Build.xml
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:45:28 GMT
Hi, Jan:

Sorry for not testing before I sent to you. Under my case, I have set up the
path to jikes inside ant.bat which is used to launch the build. I have never
tested <property name="build.compiler" value="D:\\temp\\jikes"/> before.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Diller [mailto:HolgerDanskeDK@yahoo.de]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 12:58 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Setting Location of Jikes inside Build.xml

Hello Li.

Something going wrong.

I copy jikes.exe to D:\temp , only for testing.
Setting the PATH to:
path=%path%;D:\temp;
and setting
<property name="build.compiler" value="jikes"/>
works.

But setting the property to:
<property name="build.compiler" value="D:\\temp\\jikes"/>
or
<property name="build.compiler" value="D:\\temp\\jikes.exe"/>
or
<property name="build.compiler" value="D:/temp/jikes"/>
or
<property name="build.compiler" value="D:/temp/jikes.exe"/>

doesn't work. Was it a wrong tip or whats going wrong.

TIA

JD

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.