ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject RE: Setting Location of Jikes inside Build.xml
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:23:13 GMT
See if the following snippet does the right thing for you.

	<!-- I perfer to use Jikes, Jikes compiles the dependences for your
changes as well -->
	<!-- my.java.compiler reading from build.properties file in init
target -->
	<property name="build.compiler" value="${my.java.compiler}"/>
	<!-- end of configuring using Jikes as a java compiler. -->

build.properites
	my.java.compiler=C:\\IBM\\java\\bin\\jikes

optionally, you do not have to use a properties file.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: David Medinets [mailto:medined@mtolive.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:16 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Setting Location of Jikes inside Build.xml

I'd like to explicitly let the JAVAC task know where my ikes.exe file is
instead of setting the PATH. Can I do this?

David Medinets, Consultant, http://www.codebits.com

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.