ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <scottstirl...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: JUnit XML formatter corruption
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:42:24 GMT
We just made some mods to the JUnit task in the current source (1.5 alpha) that
does stack trace filtering for error and failure output for the xml. plain and
basic formatters.  For that reason and because I've never seen this particular
problem you're having, I'd suggest trying a nightly build from yesterday or
today.  At least upgrade to 1.4.1.  We've been using 1.5 alphas for months at
work.

Best,
Scott Stirling
Framingham, MA