ant-user mailing list archives

From Shiladitya.Gh...@hpsglobal.com
Subject Problem copying file using ANT API
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:18:46 GMT
Hi,

I am a very new user  of ANT so plz excuse what could eb a elementary
question.I am simply trying to copy a jar file to a destination
directory.The code I am using is:

		Copy cpy = new Copy();
		File file = new File("D://WrkingFolder//src//caps.jar");
		File trgDir = new File("D://antTest");
		cpy.setFile(file);
		cpy.setTodir(trgDir);
		cpy.execute();

This is the error message that I am being shown:

        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.log(Task.java:207)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.log(Task.java:197)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.doFileOperations(Copy.java:351)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.execute(Copy.java:254)
        at AntTest.main(AntTest.java:25)

	Secondly,could I get any detailed  ANT APIs .

	Thanks,
	aditya