ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mallampati, Suresh" <SMallamp...@erac.com>
Subject specifying manifest file for Jar
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:35:03 GMT

Hi,
i wanted to specify my own manifest file to a "ejbjar" task. My Manifest
file has an entry called "Class-Path". Since its a bit long, Ant is
truncating it after certain characters, and adding new lines and spaces. To
avoid this, I divided the values, and put it as 3 Class-Path entries. Even
this doesnt work.

case 1:
Class-Path: lib/myJar1 lib/myJar2 lib/myJar3 lib/myJar4 lib/myJar5
lib/myJar6 lib/myJar7 lib/myJar8 lib/myJar9 lib/myJar10

Ant converted this to:
Class-Path: lib/myJar1 lib/myJar2 lib/myJar3 lib/myJar4 lib/myJ
ar5 lib/myJar6 lib/myJar7 lib/myJar8 lib/myJar9 lib/myJar10

case 2:
Class-Path: lib/myJar1 lib/myJar2 lib/myJar3 lib/myJar4
Class-Path: lib/myJar5 lib/myJar6 lib/myJar7 lib/myJar8
Class-Path: lib/myJar9 lib/myJar10

Ant, is may be thinking of them as duplicates and removing the first two
entries leaving the third. Is this a bug..and does anyone know about a fix
for this.
Class-Path: lib/myJar9 lib/myJar10

Pleae let me know if some one knows a fix to this.

Thanks
-Suresh