ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Newbie help <echo>
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:40:41 GMT

Yes. I hacked the nag perl code in gump and use a similar stuff to nag
people.

Once all the reports are done I'm looking for failures in all projects txt
logs and if there is a failure for a given project this is dispatched to the
appropriate people with the captured output and a link to the intranet site
where are stored the full xml logs (you'd better have MSIE to apply the
log.xsl stylesheet)

The perl code is calling an ant buildfile to send the mail since it can be
run in either a solaris or windows machine.

Stephane