ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jens v.P." <develo...@jevopi.de>
Subject Re: Path/fileset as the argument of the exec task
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:21:02 GMT
Hello Igor,

IS> My external compilation tool has the command line parameters in the form:
IS> -<key><file1;file2>
IS> or
IS> -<key><directory1;directory2>
IS> f.e. -Ac:\project1

IS> Is there any possibility to implement these directories/files lists using
IS> the Path or FileSet objects and transfer it to this task?

I don't know whether it's possible or not, but did you try the
following (perhaps somebody can quickly assess if the idea is working
or not):

1) try <pathconvert> and add a mapper (I'm not sure about these mappers
- are they simply implemented replacing strings?)
2) try <style> - but this seems to be a lot of XSLT work to be done...
3) propably the easiest way: write you own task

(This is what I would do... but I'm really no expert ;-) )

Best regards,
 Jens