ant-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Rodriguez <Anth...@WeddingChannel.com>
Subject RE: pushd and popd
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:23:49 GMT
OK.  I have resolved that Ant will not do this properly.  However, this can
be done in a batch file.  So now the question I have is, how do I get a
newline with the <echo> task?

  <target name="write_bat">
    <echo file="c:\antdir\test.bat" message="pushd \\server\testdir\"/>
    <echo file="c:\antdir\test.bat" append="Yes" message="cd"/>
    <echo file="c:\antdir\test.bat" append="Yes" message="popd"/>
  </target>

However the batch file (test.bat) looks like:
pushd \\server\testdir\cdpopd

I want the file to have the commands on separate lines.  \n and <br> don't
work with echo.

-Anthony