ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shvartsburd, Feliks" <Feliks.Shvartsb...@kmv.com>
Subject RE: visual source safe
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:56:50 GMT
And to get sources based on label do the following:

 ss Get $/myproject/sources/ -R -I- -V"Label_0.10"

NOTE:
no white spaces in label name. VSS doesn't like white spaces. Also, I use
quotes because I'm getting sources from DOS shell

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Coast [mailto:nathan.coast@levelseas.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:50 AM
To: Ant User (E-mail)
Subject: visual source safe

hi,

quick question, has anyone managed to do a 'get' from vss using labels?  I
keep getting 'version not found' when I exec vss from ant (I also get the
error from the cmd line).  I'm begining to suspect vss doesn't work.
wouldn't be the first bug in a microsoft product :)

get works fine as long as you want the latest version.

Cheers
Nathan

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper at LevelSeas for the presence of computer viruses.