ant-user mailing list archives

From Hannes van der Merwe <Hann...@meb.co.za>
Subject Check for environment variable existence
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:17:44 GMT
In my build script I setup a property with a specific classpath. Now if the
environment variable: "CLASSPATH", is set before hand I need to include this
existing classpath into the specific classpath setup in the build script.

What is the best way to check if the environment variable: "CLASSPATH" is
set or not?

Hannes van der Merwe
Momentum Employment Benefits (IT)
Telephone : (011) 685 4306
Fax : (011) 685 4006
Email : hannesv@meb.co.za

E-mail disclaimer

Confidentiality Warning
=======================
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee's use and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message, any retention,
distribution, copying or use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error, kindly notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and then destroy the message and any copies thereof. The
content and any views expressed therein are, unless otherwise stated, the
views of the author and not those of the company or any of its management or
directors.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity
of information transmitted, the company does not accept responsibility for
any corruption of the information or data or breach of confidentiality as a
result of electronic submission.
When addressed to the Momentum Employee Benefits clients any opinion or
advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in any applicable terms of business.