ant-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@levelseas.com>
Subject RE: property problems
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:31:05 GMT
thanks - inheritall="false" is exactly what I needed.

for my info, once a property is set, is it possible to change its value? if
yes are there any restrictions e.g. not within the same target etc.

Thanks again
Nathan

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper at LevelSeas for the presence of computer viruses.