ant-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@levelseas.com>
Subject RE: visual source safe
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:35:25 GMT
seems to work fine from ant now.  problem I've got now is:

     [exec] $/Branch_4_0/components/mls-web/src:
     [exec] Folder C:\DEV\components\mls-web\src\com not found,
create?(Y/N)N

and so nothing gets checked out as the folders don't exist.

any silver bullet?

sorry if this is (extremely) off topic for the ant-user group.

Thanks
Nathan

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper at LevelSeas for the presence of computer viruses.