ant-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@levelseas.com>
Subject visual source safe
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:50:04 GMT
hi,

quick question, has anyone managed to do a 'get' from vss using labels?  I
keep getting 'version not found' when I exec vss from ant (I also get the
error from the cmd line).  I'm begining to suspect vss doesn't work.
wouldn't be the first bug in a microsoft product :)

get works fine as long as you want the latest version.

Cheers
Nathan

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper at LevelSeas for the presence of computer viruses.