ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@MailAndNews.com>
Subject VSS Get with File Checked out
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:03:06 GMT
I'm trying to do a VSS get on a project containing files that I have checked
out.  When I check out the file, it becomes writable.  During the VSSget task
(and during a manual run of ss), the following output is printed for this
file:

A writable copy of [filename] already exists

(where filename is the name of the file)

When I run vssget, it finishes with a "Build Failed" code.  When I run ss,
everything looks okay.

I would like to be able to run vssget while files are checked out without the
build failing.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Scott