ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank E. Weiss" <fra...@well.com>
Subject Re: Off topic question?
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:21:26 GMT
I think I know what the problem is. If you double click on My Computer you get
a window with a list of folders. Then you drill down by double clicking the
subfolders till you get to your destination.

Now try this: right click on My Computer and select Explore. Now you get a
two-pane explorer window. You can drill down using the tree in the left pane.
This window will not close when you delete the folder. Try and let me know if
that works for you. It works for me.