ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Frank E. Weiss" <fra...@well.com>
Subject Re: how to start a DOS process in parallel to ant
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:15:24 GMT
Anthony Rodriguez was also getting an error=2 with exec. Was it a JVM problem,
Anthony?

C:\antdir\build.xml:256: Execute failed:
> java.io.IOException: CreatePro
> > cess: pushd \\nqa2\testdir\ error=2

"Li, Jerry" wrote:

> No, it is not working. Below is the error:
>
> ****************************************************************************
> ************
> init:
>
> deploy2Weblogic:
>
> BUILD FAILED
>
> C:\Development\BaseLines\Platform\src\build_cfg.xml:331: Execute failed:
> java.io
> .IOException: CreateProcess: start startWeblogic.cmd error=2
>
> Total time: 1 second
> ****************************************************************************
> *************
>
> thanks,
>
> Jerry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frank E. Weiss [mailto:frankw@well.com]
> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 5:49 PM
> To: Ant Users List
> Subject: Re: how to start a DOS process in parallel to ant
>
> Try using start instead of cmd, that might work.
>
> <exec dir="${WC_HOME}" executable="start" os="Windows 2000">
>                         <arg line="startWeblogic.cmd"/>
> </exec>
>
> "Li, Jerry" wrote:
>
> > Hi, there:
> >
> > is there any way to let the last echo target get executed without stopping
> > weblogic?
> > The problem I am facing now is that the last echo target gets displayed
> only
> > after I stop weblogic in another DOS shell. My goal is to implement a
> > parallel process of weblogic while ant script continues.
> >
> >         <target name="deploy2Weblogic" depends="init">
> >                 <antcall target="createWlsJ2eeApps"/>
> >                 <copy todir="${WC_HOME}">
> >                         <fileset
> > dir="${DELIVERABLE_DIR}${FILE_SEP}Weblogic"/>
> >                 </copy>
> >                 <exec dir="${WC_HOME}" executable="cmd" os="Windows 2000">
> >                         <arg line="/c start startWeblogic.cmd"/>
> >                 </exec>
> >                 <echo message="Build Finished"/>
> >         </target>
> >
> > Appreciate your help.
> >
> > Jerry
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
> > confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
> is
> > not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
> > delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> > that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
> > strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> > please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
> from
> > your computer. Thank you.
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > --
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:ant-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> > For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:ant-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
> confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
> not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
> delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
> your computer. Thank you.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:ant-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:ant-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message