ant-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Swerdloff <stua...@megapathdsl.net>
Subject Re: Source for Antidote, getting Antidote to compile with Ant for JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.4
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:05:36 GMT
While there is no single link to download the (Antidote) source, it is
possible to download it in one shot by using cvs.  If you are on a PC,
you can download cvswin (GNU free software).  Rather than using the GUI, you
may find it easier to use the command line executable and issue the
following two commands (they should each be on one line, regardless of
what the mail makes it look like...):

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login password:
anoncvs

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
jakarta-ant-antidote

	It appears that antidote was removed from the ant mainline.
The antidote.bat (or antidote for Unix users) is not entirely functional
anymore.  I had to add %JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar to the CLASSPATH in
antidote.bat
This is the same problem described in
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/faq.html