ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank E. Weiss" <fra...@well.com>
Subject Re: Quoting issue
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:03:23 GMT
Unlikely, since the error is in org.apache.tools.ant.types.Commandline.translateCommandline,
not signtool. See my earlier comment on passing parameters to exec with or without shell parsing.

Jill Stephenson wrote:

> The value passed to signtool probably needs to be enclosed
> in quotes, try
>
> <property name="nscert" value="&quot;S1 Corp&apos;s VeriSign, Inc.
> ID&quot;"/>
>
> --
> Jill

the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

> The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential communication between
the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended addressee. Any unauthorised use of the contents
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender
immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).