ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <K...@paranor.ch>
Subject templating build files with xml
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:33:32 GMT
I would like to be able to dynamically create ant build files using some
kind of template.  The build files will mostly be the same with a few minor
differences.  The differences are sometimes just attributes of xml elements,
sometimes maybe small xml structures.  Is there a straight forward way how
to solve this with xml or does even ant provide some feature for templating
build files?

First I thought XSLT would be the right way, but if I have a template where
I only need to replace some small (tagged) parts, it's probably not
appropriate...

Thanks,

Knut Wannheden.